Why don't you get to know us a little? You can contact us at any time to discuss your trademark matters.
Quick Off the Mark is a division of Mark My Words Trademark Services Pty Ltd (MMW). MMW was founded in 2011 and is headed by Jacqui Pryor, a registered trade marks attorney with more than 16 years experience. In 2015 MMW acquired Quick Off the Mark®, which is a fast and affordable Australian trademark registration service. Quick Off the Mark® offers fixed fees that are affordable to help Australian businesses register their trademarks.
- 5 things to remember when you're registering a trademark in Australia Registering a trademark can be crucial to... https://t.co/4YkSPlmLlO 1 week ago
- 5 things to remember when registering a trademark https://t.co/uIGJkfydd7 https://t.co/YG6cBkByGk 1 week ago
- IP Australia announces new fees for trademark registration https://t.co/SNUWRltlEk https://t.co/UrOZcWcLC5 3 weeks ago
- The use of “Kylie” as a trademark: Kylie Minogue V Kylie Jenner When news broke that Kylie Minogue began... https://t.co/4YWZ18Nlmc 1 month ago
- The use of “Kylie” as a trademark: Kylie Minogue V Kylie Jenner https://t.co/S51XdVH1PH https://t.co/Ygp9ecBep6 1 month ago
- Thinking about registering a trademark in Australia? A search of trademark databases will give you an indication... https://t.co/PubeQgyP5F 2 months ago
- Could your trademark application be vulnerable? https://t.co/Zw72wqNAdo 2 months ago
- Wondering if you should trademark a colour in your business? Over the last few years, there have been a few high... https://t.co/mCOnBb6Pvp 2 months ago
- Colour trademarks: 4 essential things you need to be aware of https://t.co/vZOudjHihk 2 months ago
- Thinking about using your own name as a brand or trademark? On face value, it can appear to be a good decision... https://t.co/wCGrFfFJJW 2 months ago